Seneca SmokeShop - SENEACASMOKES.COM

Jan 07, 2011
review #215168

THIS ORGANAZATION IS A REAL SLEAZY ONE.THEY KNOW HOW TO TAKE YOUR MONEY RIGHT AWAY FOR CIGGARETTES BUT MAKE YOU DIE WAITING FOR THEM.

ON MY FIRST ORDER, I WAS TOLD TO WAIT 2-3 WEEKS AND I AGREED. THEY SHOWED UP IN TWO WEEKS.OKAY,......... FINE. THEN THEY SWITCHED TO RPS SHIPPERS.

IT'S BEEN OVER 3 WEEKS AND NOTHING. I EVEN TRIED CONTACTING THEM BUT YOU GET A VOICMAIL AND NO CALL BACK. THEN I CALLED SENECASMOKES. THEY SAID THEY WOULD CALL THECORPORATE HEADQUARTES AND LOOK INTO IT.

I DIDN'T GET ONE PHONE CALL OR E-MAIL. THEY STINK!

STAY AWAY FROM THEM I AM PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED!RPS SHIPPING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!11

951cef2
Had an experience with Seneca SmokeShop?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
2catsonemerald

Feb 19, 2013 Brecksville, Ohio

Wow, you complainers are something else! I have ordered cigarettes from Seneca Smokeshop for 7 years and NEVER had a problem with them. Every order has come in a timely manner. It was not their fault that they can't ship through the post office anymore, it's the government's fault. So they hired RPS to deliver, which is more than other cigarette companies have done. It takes a little longer to get my order now, but that's understandable. BUT, I always get my order a week after I place the order, because I live very close to where they ship from, about 3-1/2 hours away. But, RPS delivers all the way to California, so they have to do it in small steps across the country, so it takes longer. And every time I have ever had to call Seneca Smokeshop, I have always gotten a friendly, very helpful customer rep. to help me, they answer their phone right away. I don't know where you people are coming from. Maybe you would be better to go to a different company, which I know most of them are really bad. Seneca Smokeshop is the best in customer service and I recommend them to everyone I know and they have never had a problem either. Stop ***' and go pick up your cigarettes yourself or buy them for twice as much where you live if you're not happy! I LOVE Seneca Smokeshop!! :roll

Blondie

Jun 06, 2013

TO: 2catsonemerald - We're out of luck now, RPS has gone out of business. Seneca is no longer shipping cigarettes, only cigars, but they do have some "More" type cigars. I too have been ordering from Seneca for a long time and had a few minor problems, but feel they're an upstanding company and was grateful for their service!

jb

Sep 20, 2013

I used to order from Seneca and had no problems. Until Now. I placed my order (for cigarettes by the way) on 9/8, they took the money on 9/10. I have yet to see the order. I have called and have never gotten anything but voicemail. So I have left messages and no one has called back. I emailed them and they have not responded to that. Obviously the company is in trouble. I am going to talk to my bank to see if they can reverse the charges. I noticed that they money went to something called 'Twin Pines'. Huh? Who is that? I won't be ordering from them again. Way too much trouble and frustration and there is NO customer service that I have seen.

Same Old Excuse!!!

Feb 11, 2011 Erode, Tamil Nadu

I also was told it would be 2-3 weeks for delivery too...It's been over 2 months now & nothing but excuse after excuse...Has anyone got their money back? I had other people waiting on my delivery so then they would order their's. It looks like we've been ripped off big time. They called me, this is the first time doing business & the last time with Seneca. I also contacted RPS shipping & left messages when I got through but never a call back. What a SCAM!!!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Seneca SmokeShop.
Filing a new complaint about
×